CREATE A CONTENT PLAN
Creating a content plan and calendar will help you stay focused on generating regularly scheduled and meaningful material for your website.
Here are some options to build your website content:
- Blogging for SEO: Blogging regularly is one of the best ways to engage with your site visitors and maintain their interest. A blog is a great platform to promote your search ranking. Blogs generally drive 30-40% more traffic to their sites than their competitors. Consistent, new and relevant content keeps your audience informed and reinforces your position as an expert in your field. When you are ready to scale, maintain a solid website blog to drive your traffic and grow your online presence. See how I can help with my done-for-you blogging services.
- New Pages: It’s good practice to not only update your images and graphics but also your niches. If you have more services to add to your site, do it! Google LOVES seeing that a site is alive and growing. Be sure to repost your site to your socials saying that you have updated images, content, new blog post, etc.
- Update Outdated Content: If your services, fees, insurance information, or location change, be sure to update your site accordingly. Even adjusting content by a few words shows Google that your site is alive. Don’t want the hassle of updating? I can help with my website maintenance plan.
GROW AN EMAIL LIST
Get leads while you sleep by creating a strategic lead generation and email marketing plan. Potential clients come to your site but may not be quite ready to take action. Give them something of value and get them on your list to nurture the connection until they’re ready to book.
Growing an email list makes your website work harder for your practice and sets your private practice up for long-term growth.
- Strategic lead magnet development
- Bespoke email marketing strategy
USE SEO TO RANK HIGHER ON SEARCH ENGINES
Your website was built to be SEO-friendly. You can accelerate your existing website’s marketing power by investing in DIY or done-for-you monthly SEO strategies to help you rank higher and attract more clients.
- Done-for-you blogging
- Keyword research
- Backlinks to boost your domain authority
- Detailed content, technical, and competitor strategies
MONITOR YOUR WEBSITE ANALYTICS
Track the number of visitors your site receives, how they interact with your site, and how long they stay. This information can help you understand what visitors are looking for, how to keep them on your site longer, and how to turn them into clients.
Fathom Analytics is a great Google Analytics alternative because it is focused on protecting visitors’ privacy and does not collect any personally identifiable information.
THE INVESTMENT WAS COMPLETELY WORTH IT.
She is responsive, easy to work with, and made the process stress-free and fun.
I’d hire her again in a heartbeat.
– Amanda Renschler, Psychologist
Cris is collaborative, professional, and efficient. Highly recommended.
– Jeffrey Walker, Former CFO of Oracle Corporation